Rambles a la Myriam

Thursday, January 18, 2007

2 quick shots from Namibia

Here are a couple pics from my time in Namibia at Sossuvlei. I was there in October for a KICKING AIDS OUT! training with the other Canadian volunteers and a few of us stuck around afterwards for a road trip. It was incredibly scenic.
Here is Kim on the long hike. The sand was so hot and it's exhausting to walk up. It seems as though you will never reach the top.

And here I am at the top! This was a sunrise climb so the sand was still cool enough for me to be in bare feet.

1 Comments:

  • At 11:50 a.m., Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Hello!

    Hva skjer a Baghera?

    I have now got internet in my house so I was surfing the net and found your fantastic site. The net her is to slow for me to enter my e-mail so the only thing I can see is blogs. So I just wanted to know if everything is okay and if it's good to be home. I only have two weeks left now. It will be very sad to leave all my new friends and my family.

    PS! If you are ever going to Norway you have to contact me so I can show you around in my beutifull country

     

Post a Comment

<< Home