Rambles a la Myriam

Thursday, June 29, 2006

ON - SK - UK - SA

We made it! My mom flew out to Toronto this past Monday and we drove my little Grand AM back to Saskatoon in 2 days!! A new Ullah-family record. We even saw a great big moose; crossed the road right in front of us, it did.
I leave this Sunday for Cape Town. It's kind of an anti-climatic start to this adventure though - I have a 12 hour layover in Calgary all day on Sunday. Actually, I take that back because I get to spend time with some of my favourite people while I'm there so that is pretty super.
As for Ontario - I miss Toronto so much already. I overheard a lady today say that she used to live in Ontario and I wanted to go over and hug her. Very normal reaction for me, but usually it's someone in Ontario mentioning Saskatchewan. Funny how that works...

2 Comments:

  • At 11:53 a.m., Blogger Amy Smith said…

    I'm excited to see you tonight!!

     
  • At 6:20 a.m., Anonymous Anonymous said…

    I had soooo much fun seeing you in Calgary! Thanks for the fun chat. I always enjoy time with Myriam! And I am so happy for you and your new adventure! Love Katie

     

Post a Comment

<< Home